Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing # 23

OK so where is the party?????



Well I did learn a number of technical things that I didn't know even existed. The thing that I loved is the youtube or podcasts ( I know these have been here for awhile & I have viewed some of the humorous ones) but I love the fact that they are mini videos. You can actually learn something from a youtube, when you want to view it. I also liked Listen NJ. I had known about it but just did not get into it.
This whole lesson has actually brought some of us in circ closer. We were actually helping, encouraging each other to finish a thing. Teamwork is a beautiful thing & challenge.

The only thing I did not like was the sandbox. As I said in my blog, I didn't understand it or see the need for it.

I know that del.icio.us & youtube & podcasts & technorati are being used by library staff right now.

This entire project has opened my eyes & made me feel competent in our ever-changing technical world.

& Thank goodness I was able to keep all my passwords the same !!
A special thanks to Glynnis & Betsy for all the encouragements to start me off & keep me going.
Also a special thanks to Marie for also pushing me to finish & Linda Lido for the feedback & letting me know what was in store for me as I plogged(blogged??) ahead.
Thanks OCL for challenging this old brain.

No comments: