Monday, May 26, 2008

Thing # 19

http://www.cocktailbuilder.com/



This was on the 2.0 web awards & while I am not a cocktail person I always feel that I do not know how to mix drinks if having a party at my house. Rather than look up individual recipes, you can list ingredients that you have in stock & then click on suggest. The recipe will then tell you what you need to add to your list (as what you need to purchase). Not that I have parties all the time, it is a handy tool if you feel inadequate in the drink mixology area.

I have used some of the other award winners in various catagories such as :bloglines, google maps, flickr, picasa & igoogle. I have personalized my igoogle page with all sorts of widgets.
& I did play around with some of the sites listed in the award winners. Some are useful & some I would never use.

No comments: