Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing # 22




And Justice There is None

A Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Mystery, Book 8
by Deborah Crombie


Well this is the book that I listened to on PC Plus.


Just to tell you about this experience:
I downloaded the appropiate programs on my PC at home. The only problem I had was that I am having sound card issues. But I did it at home just to see if it would work. & it did! I browsed fro the OCL website & also from Listen NJ.
This was an extremely easy program to use.
I'm glad that I bumped into Betsy & she told me she would be up on PC Plus to let anyone on to finish thing# 22. I did & she pointed out some interesting options using this program such as speeding up or slowing down the rate which the narrator speaks, skipping over a segment, burning to a CD ( if allowable).
Since I listen to audiobooks all the time on my antiquated Sony discman, I can't wait to use my MP3 player. You can also download music as well.

No comments: